One plus one equals two its just simple.
But its cool ill wait for you don’t worry.
I always love to see that big dimple.
Just like you are my chicken and curry.
We'll stay together till death due us part.
I'll always remember that special date.
You won't need to worry about your heart.
I guess I met you because it's my fate.
We can have a great time at the nice beach.
Never leave your side ill be there to stay.
I can be the perfect guy you won't need to teach.
Together we can watch stars and just lay.
This is how I see you and feel for you.
All you have to do is say yes and smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a really good poem! I like how this poem is really relaxed and perfectly shows how you feel. However, I think some words could be choosen better, such as "nice beach" in the 3rd stanza. But all in all, very good!
I really enjoy this poem because it is full of feelings and emotions. The words flow nicely, and I think it is pretty descriptive. However, I think the last two lines need to rhyme. Other than that, great job!
Post a Comment